The purpose of this article is to provide an independent review of Wildtree Herbs. Please know that I am not affiliated with the company in any way. All information was collected from independent research online. Additionally, the company name is a registered trademark, owned by the company.
• Wildtree Herbs was founded in 1996 by Leslie Montie
• The company started using the party-plan in 1999
• The company offers high quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of additives, preservatives, fillers and promote a healthy life-style (source: company website)
• They believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen (source: company website)
• The company is affiliated with The Southwestern Company, the oldest direct sales company in the world (150 years old)
• The company headquarters is in Warwick, Rhode Island
• Its distribution center is in LaVergne, Tennessee
Wildtree Herbs offers a pretty diverse product line food products and spices. They feature an online shopping mall and product catalogue. You can purchase:
• Breads, pizza, pancakes and crepes
• Culinary Blends such as pesto, bayou, and Cajun Seasoning
• Blueberry Pancake Syrup, cocoa and Cranberry Jalapeno Jelly
• Dips and salsas such as Cranberry Horseradish Blend, Dill Dip Blend and European Garlic Dipping Oil
• Salad dressing and sauces such as Asian Ginger Plum Dressing, Classic Cacciatore Sauce and Rib Sauce
• You can also purchase soups, stews, grape-seed oil products and countless other items
• Their website also has recipes, cookbooks, gifts, and other cool items
Most of their products are in the $6 to $20 range. All come with a money-back guarantee.
Wildtree Compensation Plan
• It costs $25 to sign up for a life-time membership as a Culinary Club Member
• Distributors are encouraged to use the party plan to sell the products
• When you sell the products to customers, you can earn up to 40% in retail profits
• When you join the company, you are known as a Culinary Club Member
• The achievement levels include: Culinary Club Member, Representative, Team Leader, Senior Team Leader, Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, and Senior Executive Director
• As a Culinary Club Member, you get a 20% discount on your purchases
• You start earning bonuses once you sell $75 per month
• Some of the bonuses include Personal Sales Bonus, Aspiring Team Leader Bonus, Representative Business Building Bonus, Leader and Up Business Building Bonus, Team Leader Personal Sales Bonus, Team Leader Personal Team Sales Volume Bonus, First, Second and Third Generation Leadership Bonus, and Infinity Bonus
• Simply put, you get paid to sell products and to build a sales organization. When you build a sales organization, you can earn overrides, commissions and additional bonuses off your entire team’s performance, when you meet certain criteria
• In my opinion, the company offers a fair compensation plan that rewards people who generate sales and build a large organization
Wildtree Herbs Success
In order to achieve success with Wildtree Herbs, you should do the following things.
1) Be your own best customer: You should use the products so you have good product knowledge and belief in the products.
2) Find Customers: Since you can earn good money by selling the products (40% markup) you should have at least 10-20 personal customers. This puts immediate profits in your business. You can find customers by using the party-plan.
3) Sponsor New Distributors: Once you have 10-20 personal customers, you should start sponsoring distributors into your organization every month. You can do this by upgrading your customers or by advertising online, advertising in the local newspaper, or by working your warm market.
4) Train Your Downline: As you sponsor new distributors, make sure that you invest your time, money and energy to train them. Set them up for success! The more people you help, the more money you make!
5) Repeat These Steps Consistently: To achieve big success, keep repeating these steps over and over. And watch your income grow.
The top earners simply follow these steps and repeat them over and over until they have a large organization. Please know that this is a legitimate business opportunity, not some get-rich-quick scam. In other words, you have to work. Don’t expect to join the company, do nothing, and then get paid!
Everything I found online about the company was very exciting. After spending about an hour on their website, I’m now very hungry! If you are considering a direct sales company, you should learn more about Wildtree Herbs. They really have their act together. They offer unique, quality food items at a very affordable price. They also have great distributor support, good market share, great leadership and consistent growth. Your key to success is to find a good sponsor who will help train and motivate you. Once you do that, you need to get busy finding customers and new distributors. If you can do that, you can achieve success with the company.
On a side note, if you are a current or former Wildtree Herbs distributor or customer I want to hear from you. Please share your testimonial, opinion, or personal success story with the rest of our online community. Simply fill out the web-form below to get started. Thanks for reading my review.
Wildtree Pumpkin Pancake Mix Review Not rated yet My wife and I are big fans of Wildtree Herbs. We are happy customers. One of our favorite products is the Wildtree Pumpkin Pancake Mix . We first tried …
Copyright 2010-14 MLM Resource Center / All Rights Reserved. Do not steal our content. We do earn commissions from some of the products we recommend. This site is for education purposes only. We do not offer financial or legal advice.