Top Ten Places to Leave MLM Flyers or Sizzle Cards
In this short article, I would like to share my top ten favorite places to leave MLM Flyers or Sizzle Cards. Please know that this is a very effective way to generate leads for your network marketing business, when done properly, and on a consistent basis.
The purpose of a MLM Flyer or Sizzle Card is to spark the person’s interest and get them to visit your website or call your toll free number. You don’t want to bombard them with information. You simply want to entice them to respond to your call to action.
While I don’t use MLM Flyers or Sizzle Cards as my primary marketing strategy, I do use these methods to supplement my marketing efforts. On average, I get a 1-3% response rate, so it really just boils down to a numbers game. Fortunately, flyers and sizzle cards are very cheap to have made, so it’s a very effective, low cost method to generate network marketing leads.
That being said, here are my top ten places to leave MLM Flyers and Sizzle Cards. They are listed in no particular order.
1. Bookstores: You can place your sizzle cards inside of magazines, business books, network marketing books, or on the bulletin board.
2. Libraries: You can place your flyers or sizzle cards in books or on the bulletin board.
3. Bowling Alleys: You can put your items on the bulletin board; leave a couple on tables, etc.
4. Gym: You can leave a couple in the locker room or place them on the bulletin board.
5. Laundromat: Leave MLM Flyers on a few washing machines and dryers, and on the bulletin board.
6. Doctor’s Office: Ask your doctor if you can leave some in the waiting room.
7. Restaurant: Give a sizzle card to your waiter when you pay your bill. You can also give one to the hostess and post some on the bulletin board.
8. Bank: You can leave a couple by the ATM Machine or in the waiting area.
9. Pay Bills: Whenever you pay your bills each month, include a sizzle card or flyer with your bill.
10. Waiting Rooms: Find businesses that have waiting rooms, such as insurance agents, lawyers, CPAs, etc, and find out if you can get permission to leave a few in the waiting rooms.
I think it’s wise to set aside 1 to 3 hours a week to hand out sizzle cards and flyers. You can do this at a designated time each week, or do it on your lunch breaks or after work. My best advice is to be consistent and track your progress.