MLM Team Building Tips: How to Improve Morale in Your MLM Downline
In this article, I want to share some of my favorite MLM Team Building Tips. I’ve always believed that team building is a vital activity in growing your network marketing business. There’s nothing more powerful than getting a group of people together, in order to improve morale. If you’ve ever attended a large company convention, you understand what I am talking about.
Whether you have a large downline, or a small downline, there are a few MLM Team Building Ideas you can use to improve the performance of your team. Here are a few good ideas:
1. Book Review: Each month, you could share a title of a good network marketing book with your downline. At the end of the month, you could get together in person, via a webinar, or conference call to share good ideas you learned from the book.
2. Conference Calls: Conference calls are cheap and easy to do. You can host a weekly conference call with your team to provide training and motivation.
3. Testimonial Call: Testimonial calls are a great way to learn about the products and build enthusiasm in your group. People can share how the products have helped them, or how the business opportunity has provided extra income.
4. Success Story Call: Similar to a testimonial call, you could have your team members call in to share their success stories with the rest of the group.
5. Good Ideas Call: The "good idea" call is simply a conference call, similar to the success story call, where people can call in and share good ideas they have learned during the past month.
6. Newsletters: Newsletters are a very effective way to communicate with your group. You could create a monthly newsletter and email/mail it to your team. You could share success stories, product reviews, and training tips with your team. This is my favorite MLM Team Building Tip.
7. In Home Training: You could host in-home training events with your downline distributors. This could include “nuts and bolts” meetings, in home presentations or motivation groups.
8. Meet-up At Company Conventions: You could meet with you downline at company conventions. You could sit together at the event or go out to eat as a group after the event.
9. Cookout: You could host a cookout at your home, or at a local restaurant once every 3-4 months. At the cookout, you could socialize, do a recognition ceremony and share ideas with each other.
These are just the first few ideas that came to mind when it comes to MLM Team Building. I’m sure there are lots of other things you could do to conduct team building exercises with your group. Your key to success is to meet often, get creative and have fun. Make sure the meeting has a clear agenda to follow, so you don’t waste anyone’s time.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to MLM Downline.