What are MLM leaders? In my opinion, they are the people who produce results in network marketing they are the people who build networks with thousands of downline distributors. They are the top earners in their respective company. They earn significant six figure incomes in the network marketing industry. They are the pace-setters who lead by example and consistently produce results. They are also the top recruiters in their companies.
What do they do that other distributors don’t do? In my opinion, they do what they are taught. They follow a systematic process to achieve MLM success. They sell-out to the industry and do not accept defeat. They also:
• Consistently Sponsor New People – Top earners sponsor 4 or more people into their business every month. Simply put, they lead by example. They understand network marketing is a numbers game and they work the numbers.
• Find Lots of Customers – Some leaders have 50 or more personal retail customers. They understand the importance of retail sales and build a large customer base. They teach their downline to do the same.
• Train Their Downline – They understand the importance of duplication. Therefore, they spend lots of time and money training their downline. They develop systems and help their downline succeed. Whenever possible, they automate everything.
• Treat their Business like a Real Business – Top earners treat their MLM business seriously. They act as if they have a million dollars invested in their business. From day one, they “believe” in network marketing and make a decision to treat it accordingly.
• Stay with One Company for a Long Time – Most MLM leaders stay with one MLM Company for many years. In most cases, the top earners stay with the same company 10, 20 or more years.
• Thinks Long Term – Most network marketing leaders think long-term, but work hard every day. They set long-term goals and then break them down into bite-sized manageable goals.
• Positive Attitude – Almost every MLM leader I know has a positive mental attitude. They read books, attend seminars and associate with positive, like minded people. They guard their attitude from negative people.
How can you become a MLM leader? Anyone can become a MLM leader by following the things listed above. It all starts with a decision and is followed up with action. That is your key to success. You must first decide that you will succeed in MLM and then get busy. If you can do that, you will progress through the achievement ranks, build a large downline and become a top earner in your company.
Where Do You Find successful network marketers? You can look for them in your company’s monthly or quarterly magazine. Most MLM Companies feature articles about their most successful distributors. You can also find MLM leaders at seminars, in magazines and on the internet via their personal MLM blogs. Some of my favorite MLM leaders are Ed Bestoso, Dave Severn, Mike Dillard and Jonathan Budd.
It’s important to know that successful networkers come from every walk of life. They represent men, women, different nationalities, personalities, belief systems, and live in many different countries. The two things they all have in common are their belief in network marketing and their strong work ethic. Many leaders started out as failures in our industry, but hung in there and learned what it takes to succeed.
In my opinion, it’s important to team up with a successful network marketer. You need to find someone who’s successful, so they can teach you how to succeed. The easiest way to learn how to do something is to work with someone who has already accomplished what you are trying to accomplish. That doesn’t mean you need to work with a successful distributor directly. You can also team up with MLM leaders via eBooks, training courses, books, videos and webinars.
In conclusion, top earners are the most successful distributors in the industry. They represent less than 1% of all network marketers. Anyone can become a leader if they are willing to learn the ropes, thing long term and work their business consistently for two to five years. If you want to achieve success, you need to find a leader you trust and respect, and team up with them. If you do that, you will improve your results dramatically.
Have you worked with a successful MLM Leader? If so, please share your story with the rest of our community. Tell us what the person did to help you. Explain what made them a good leader. Just type in your 150+ word testimonial in the web-form below. If approved, it will be available for the rest of our community to read and comment on. Thank you.
Leave the MLM Leaders Page and Return to MLM Success
MLM Lead System Tips
MLM Resource Center Home Page
Have A Great Story About This Topic?
Who is your favorite MLM leader? Why? What do you admire most about them? And how did they help you? Share your story with others.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...