MLM Classified Advertising
What is MLM Classified? How does it work? And what do you need to do to succeed? My goal is to answer those three questions for you, so you can achieve success with your network marketing company. A MLM Classified is an advertisement to promote your business opportunity or products. Here are a few examples of what one might look like.
“Work from home. Be your own boss. Low start-up cost. Call (888) 888-8888.”
“Ground Floor Business Opportunity. Free Training Provided. Visit Our Website @”
“Not paid what you are worth? Are you ready to do something about it? Call Tony at (888) 888-8888.”
You see these types of advertisements all the time. Some network marketers create these ads and use them in publications such as:
• Local Newspaper
• Penny Saver or Free Paper
• Online Classifieds
• National Newspaper
• Network Marketing Publications
• Network Marketing Magazines
• Pay-Per-Click Ads
Although many distributors achieve success using MLM Classified ads, most don’t. The reason most people fail with classified ads is that they don’t know what they are doing! It’s not that the ads don’t work; it’s simply that most distributors don’t know how to use the ads properly. And I’m here to help change that.
What are the keys to success using MLM Classified Ads? Listed below are five simple things you can do to succeed with classified ads.
• Be Different: This is the best advice I can give you. Most ads are pretty much the same; BORING. You have a distributor telling you how great the products or business opportunity is. Or they tell you that the compensation plan is the best in the industry. Blah! To me, just about every advertisement sounds the same. And that is the biggest problem. You need to find a way to be different from every other advertisement. You need to develop a unique selling proposition, also known as a “USP.” This short statement is what separates you from everyone else. Your USP tells other people why they should do business with you!
• Be Consistent: Many distributors place their ad in a publication for a week, and then stop. That’s a big mistake. If you want your classified ad to do well, you need to be consistent. For example, if you can only afford to advertise one day a week, that’s okay. Just make sure you keep it on the same day each week and run the ad for six to twelve months. Most people need to see a message five to seven times, before they respond to your offer. If you don’t keep your message “out there” you won’t get many responses.
• Test Your Ads: I learned this from Mike Dillard, author of Magnetic Sponsoring. When possible, you should always test your results and compare. Whichever ad outperforms the other, get rid of the poor performing ad and create another one. Test this new advertisement with your “successful one.” Whichever one proves best, keep it and keep repeating this process FOREVER.
• Make Small Improvements: This goes hand-in-hand with what I just mentioned. Small improvements, over a long period time, add up to huge profits in your business. If you aren’t willing to measure your results, and make small improvements, you shouldn’t advertise at all.
• Use a Funded Proposal: You need a way to offset your advertising costs. Simply put, you need a funded proposal. A funded proposal is easy to set up and if done right, will let you advertise for free. How does it work? Here’s an example. Instead of promoting your business opportunity, promote and a “MLM eBook” that you earn a commission from. When someone buys the eBook, you get paid. You can offer your business opportunity or products on the “back-end” to the people that buy the eBook. It’s really that simple. By following these five steps, you can improve your MLM Classified results significantly.
Please know that many top earners grow their business by using classified ads. They understand that it’s much better to have someone call you to learn about your business opportunity than it is to cold-call someone. Successful insurance agents, lawyers, accountants and other professionals use the same process. If you want to achieve success with advertising, you must do the same thing!
In conclusion, using paid advertising is an effective way to grow your network marketing business, if you know what you are doing. The secret to success is to create a good MLM Classified Ad, be consistent, test your results, make small improvements and use a funded proposal. If you can do that, you will have an endless flow of new leads for your network marketing business. Your business will grow, you will make more money and your leads will pay for your advertising costs. I hope this helps. Good luck!
If you have experienced success using MLM Classified Ads, I would love to hear your story. Just share your 150+ word story with the rest of our online community by filling out the web-form below. Help spread the word about how to achieve success with MLM Advertising. Thanks.
MLM Resource Center Home Page
Leave the MLM Classified Page and Return to the Previous Page, MLM Marketing
Have A Great Story About This Topic?
Do you have a great story about this topic? Share it! Just type in your 150+ word story in the web-form. Make sure you spell-check, too. If approved, your message will be available for the rest of our community to read and comment on. Thank you.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...