Exclusive MLM Lead
What is an exclusive MLM Lead? Personally, I define an exclusive MLM lead as a lead that is exclusive to you. That means you aren’t sharing your lead with several other distributors. Let me start by telling you that most lead companies sell the same leads to 5-20 different distributors. This means that you have at least 4 other network marketers competing for the same business. By the time you give the person a call, they’ve either already found an opportunity or are tired of being harassed. This limits your chances of success.
On the other hand, when you learn how to generate your own leads, you improve your chances of success. What are several different ways to generate your own exclusive MLM lead? You can:
• Place ads in newspapers
• Advertise Online
• Start your own blog or capture page
Just make sure you send your prospects to your own unique capture page, not a company replicated website. That way, the leads are uploaded into your auto-responder, not the company’s auto-responder. Does that make sense?
The best advice I can give you on how to generate an exclusive MLM lead is listed below. These five steps are my secret advice. When you follow them, you will see “magic” happen in your business. Please study this information!
1) Promote a MLM Training Course: Rather than promoting your business opportunity first, promote a MLM Training course instead. This way, you reach your target market, which are other distributors. If you’ve ever tried advertising your business opportunity before, you’ve probably got horrible results. Since 97-98% of the people who respond to your business opportunity ad will say no, you are leaving a lot of money on the table. You need a way to make money of the people who say no too. When you promote a training course instead, you will have a better response rate and make immediate income from the sales of the course.
2) Get a Toll Free Number or Capture Page: Once you pick a training course, such as Magnetic Sponsoring you need to get your own capture page or toll free number. Many affiliate courses will give you your own unique website. All you need to do is buy a domain name and forward it to your affiliate link. Or, you can get a toll free number and have leads contact you. I actually prefer this method, because you can talk with your leads via telephone. But either method will work.
3) Advertise: Once you have everything set up, you need to advertise. Don’t let anyone fool you. If you want to grow your business, any type of business, you must advertise. You should advertise in publications (or online) in places where other network marketers hang out. T his includes blogs, websites, forums, newspaper classified ads, magazines and more. Once again, advertise the course, NOT YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!
4) Follow Up With Your Leads: The money is in the follow-up. As people contact you, you need to talk with them over the phone, via email or face-to-face. Don’t come across as a salesperson. Instead, focus on educating your leads and helping them. Position yourself as a leader.
5) Offer Your Business Opportunity on the Back End: Finally, you can offer your business opportunity on the back end. You can talk to all of your leads, even the ones that didn’t purchase the course.
By following these five steps above, a few magical things happen. First and foremost, when you promote a MLM Training Course, you are advertising to your target market: other network marketers. Next, the sales from the training course will offset or reduce your advertising costs, so you can continue generating leads for free (or low cost). Since building a large downline takes time, this keeps you in the game long enough to build your downline. Your key to success is to follow up with the people who purchase the training product. It really is that simple.
Obviously, it might take you a little longer to build your business this way. But this is the smartest way to build your business. Why waste your time advertising your business opportunity to people who are only looking for a job? Why not focus on your target market and position yourself for success? Why not create an immediate income while you are building your residual income? I hope this exclusive MLM lead training helps.
Leave the Exclusive MLM Lead Page and Return to MLM Leads
Exclusive MLM Training Course
Return to the MLM Resource Center Home Page